This page is a general list, not comprehensive, of books that I have read.
“His Dark Materials” trilogy by Philip Pullman
– Northern Lights (The Golden Compass), The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass.
“Harry Potter” septilogy and suplimentry by J. K. Rowling
– Philosopher’s Stone (Sorcerer’s Stone), The Chamber of Secrets, The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Goblet of Fire, The Order of the Phoenix, The Half-Blood Prince, The Deathly Hallows; Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, The Tales of Beedle the Bard.
“The Books of Ember” quadrilogy by Jeanne DuPrau
– The City of Ember, The People of Sparks, The Prophet of Yonwood.
not read: The Diamond of Darkhold.
“The Twilight Saga” by Stephenie Meyer
– Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn; Life and Death: Twilight Re-imagined.
“The Host” by Stephenie Meyer
“The Southern Vampire Mysteries” by Charlaine Harris
– Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Door-nail, Definitely Dead, All Together Dead, From Dead to Worse, Dead and Gone, Dead in the Family, Dead Reckoning, Deadlocked, Dead Ever After.
“The Hobbit, or There and Back Again” by J. R. R. Tolkien
“The Lord of The Rings” trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
– The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King
“Septimus Heap” septillogy by Angie Sage
– Magyk, Flyte, Physik, Queste, Syren, Darke, Fyre
“A Song of Ice and Fire” septilogy by George R. R. Martin
– A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons.
not read: The Winds of Winter, A Dream of Spring
“The Hunger Games” trilogy by Suzanne Collins
– The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay
“Divergent” trilogy by Veronica Roth
– Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant.
“The Mortal Instruments”
– City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, City off Heavenly Fire.
“The Infernal Devices” trilogy by Cassandra Clare
– Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess.
“Beautiful Creatures” by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
“Invisible Monsters” by Chuck Palahniuk
“An Abundance of Katherines” by John Green
“Paper Towns” by John Green
“The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
“Wicket: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West” by Gregory Maguire
“Son of a Witch” by Gregory Maguire
“Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister” by Gregory Maguire
“Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” by Seth Grahame-Smith and Jane Austen
“Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter” by Seth Grahame-Smith
“The Martian” by Andy Weird
“Fifty Shades” trilogy by E. L. James
– Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed
“Legend” by Marie Lu
“Let The Right One In” by John Ajvide Lindqvist
“World War Z” by Max Brooks
“Scarlet Crosses: The Truth Lies Within” by J. Beckham Steele
“Tough Sh*t: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good” by Kevin Smith
“The Long Hard Road Out of Hell” by Marilyn Manson and Neil Strauss
“So, Anyway…” by John Cleese
“The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat” by Oliver Sacks